1. Tented ergo keyboard, that 2 different keyboards from left and right are mounted in the base part, working as tented ergo.
2. You can control the typing angle in 3 different way by relocate bottom weight.
3. Each housing will be attached by magnet, blocked by Poron in between. So each housing will be leviated around 0.5 mm from the base plate.
- MOUNT : GASKET O-RING MOUNT & NEODIUM MOUNT
- TYPING ANGLE : 2.5˚, 7˚, -2˚
- LEFT ANGLE : 9˚ - RIGHT ANGLE : 8˚
- MATERIAL BASE PLATE, LEFT , RIGHT HOUSING - A6061-T6
- APPROX WEIGHT - 6.7kg (UNBUILT)
- CASES (BASE, ANGLE, LEFT TOP,LEFT BOTTOM, LEFT SUPPORT, RIGHT TOP, RIGHT BOTTOM, RIGHT SUPPORT, CENTER BAR)
- Hot Swap PCB
- PLATE (PC, ALUMINUM 1.5t)
- CARRYING ALUMINUM Case
- SWITCH DAMPENER - MIDDLE, LOWER
- NEODIUM (N Pole - 8ea, S Pole - 8ea)
- WRIST PAD 1Set (Leather 4t)
- PORON 3SHEET (PCB Poron 3.5t, Bottom Poron 3t, Base Poron 1.5t)
- BUMP ON (8ea)
- METAL STICKER
- COLOR BLACK ( CENTER BAR : BLACK&BLACK, WRIST PAD : BLACK Leather)
SILVER ( CENTER BAR : SILVER&CLEAR, WRIST PAD : BLACK Leather)
GRAY ( CENTER BAR : GRAY&CLEAR, WRIST PAD : GRAY Leather)
NAVY ( CENTER BAR : NAVY&CLEAR, WRIST PAD : NAVY Leather )
PURPLE ( CENTER BAR : PURPLE-CLEAR, WRIST PAD : BLACK Leather)
- Any internal flaw, that is not being seen in normal built will not be considered for reason of refund or replacement.
- You can claim for refund or replacement for any unit that is not being able to assemble properly, by design or processing issue for plates, top and bottom cases, internal weight.
- For external parts, there might be minor color variation between top and bottom cases. We will not accept refund or replacement claims for this color variation.
- For scratches and dings
You can claim for refund or replacement for any scratches in outter parts, that can be seen in normal build,
that is larger than 3mm of scratch and/or 1mm of ding.
You can claim for any anodizing strains larger than 1cm.